“I have this enormous privilege. It would be a shame to not use it. Then again I get the thinking around it because I was brought up with that pretty much instilled in me since I was like five: like work for your stuff and then it’s your stuff and no one else take your stuff away from you. Like what’s the point of hoarding all this thing and not helping someone else?”
Gabor Javorszky is a freelance software engineer focusing on ecommerce stores, API implementations and integrations, and making sense of business needs from human and engineering perspectives.
- Dear white people, we need to talk about diversity and inclusion
- “Men are trash”: the surprisingly philosophical story behind an internet punchline
- Survival Tips For Women In Tech
- So You Want to Talk About Race
- Can’t find women to speak at your conference? You’re not looking for them.
- Fuck You Gary Vaynerchuk
- White Men In Tech Ain’t Shit