- Operating Perspective: There’s no “I’m not racist.” There’s ONLY racist and antiracist.
- An antiracist strategy isn’t about equality. It is about actually discrimination against the interests of the privileged, in favor of prioritizing the most vulnerable
- I’m not here to rehabilitate or change anyone’s mind. I want them gone because they’re taking up space and resources.
- “Friends” who are 1 to 2 degrees away from individuals who actively, intentionally, and strategically cause harm, which makes you unsafe to the most vulnerable.
- Take some time to think about the things related to race that make you uncomfortable. Write them down and begin to better understand how they create barriers for you on your antiracist journey
- Find someone in the community who is doing the work of antiracism and commit to finding out what kind of support they need and PROVIDE it
- Sign up for The Alliance Website and Twitter